What’s not fun about a sparkly, glitzy, glam bottle of champagne? It makes a perfect hostess gift, present, and decor! And the best part…it takes only 10 minutes (if that!).
What you need:
-bottle of champagne of choice or sparkling cider
-2 different kinds of glitter (I used a white iridescent and silver)
-3M adhesive spray
-spray paint (I chose white to match the white iridescent glitter)
1.spray paint the bottle. Let dry.
2. spray the bottom third of the bottle with the adhesive spray with one of the chosen glitter (in my case, I used silver as the base).
3. Mix a little bit of the 2 glitter colors together to create the ombre effect.
4. Spray the middle portion of the bottle with adhesive spray and sprinkle the mixed glitter on.
5. Spray the top portion of the bottle and drizzle the other glitter but not covering where the opening of the bottle would be.
6. Finally spray the entire bottle with finishing spray so the glitter doesn’t get everywhere!
7. Voila! Done! And a boring bottle turned into something fabulous!!